Monday, May 2, 2011

The ABC's of Me!

Age: 34

Bed:  Tempurpedic!

Chore You Hate: All of them!

Dogs: 2 of them- Tessa, a Yellow Lab & Samson, an English Mastiff. They are the same age, 10 months!

Essential Start of Your Day: enough sleep!

Favorite Color: I'm an equal opportunity appreciator of color!

Gold or Silver: Silver

Height: 5'6"

Instruments You Play: Does my iPad count??? ;)

Job Title: Stay at home Mom, Farmer's wife

Kids: Kyler Anthony (9), Kristen Joy (7), Kaila Noelle (4 this week!) & Baby Boy EDD 9/7/11

Live: SouthWest Nebraska

Mom's Name: Karen

Nicknames: "Squeegy" from Jr. High/High School & DH calls me "Woozle"

Overnight Hospital Stays: Kidney stones when I was 24, birth of Kyler in 2002, birth of Kristen in 2003 & birth of Kaila in 2007

Pet Peeve: not being able to find something at the exact moment I need it

Quote From a Movie: "In my world everyone is a pony, and they all eat rainbows, and poop butterflies." -Horton Hears a Who

Right- or Left-Handed: Right

Siblings: 1 younger brother

Time You Wake Up: My "natural" wake up time is around 8 o-clock, but most mornings I get up at 6 to get the kids ready for school. DH has been helping out A LOT with this lately as this pregnancy has really been kicking my butt.

Ultimate vacation destination: Bora Bora

Veggie You Dislike: Brussell sprouts, blech!

What Makes You Run Late: Life!

X-Rays You Have Had: Lots of them.... too many to recall.

Yummy Food You Make: Chili and chocolate chip cookies

Zoo Animal You Like Best: Lions, Tigers and Bears, OH MY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment