Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Dear Santa,

Over the course of the last 10 years I have learned this- if I am to remember what exactly it is I want for Christmas 'round about the time people start asking me what I want for Christmas- I must start making my list well in advance. Last year I started keeping this list on my blackberry. This Summer I dropped my blackberry in the lake.
So now, in an attempt to get all of our wishlist items in one easy-to-access format- I will blog it.

Kyler's List
Under Armour shirt size YMD (added to list by Yours Truly)

Kristen's List
An American Doll gift certificate
Juggling Balls beach color (she needs 3 and these ones are sold individually)

Kaila's List
black & white panda anything- as she seems to be really into pandas lately
any of these 12-Book Libraries (preferably in English)
Ok, I'm hitting a wall here- gonna hafta work on this and come back to it later. Shoot me any great ideas you might have for a 3 1/2 year old little girl! :)

Brett's List
Still working on this one too...

Suzi's List
$ for matting & framing photos
microfiber/terry bathrobe
"Such Things" tee from Wild Olive (style: classic, size xxl)
The Perfect Brownie Pan (on sale @ Shopko starting 12/2)

and of course ...

Peace on Earth & good will towards men!

Now I think I'll go put the tree up ....

No comments:

Post a Comment