Saturday, January 16, 2010

Grandpa met Jesus last night!


My sweet Grandfather went Home to be with Jesus last night. He was an amazing man. A true blessing to many. I know he is fully restored in Heaven now- and here's how I know... He trusted in Christ & Christ alone. He walked with the Lord in his daily life. I remember going to visit as a child and singing with Grandpa & Grandma "This is the Day". I am at a Women of Faith Group Leaders Conference in Dallas right now and as I entered into the conference room this morning we were being led in worship- "This is the day that the Lord has made, I will rejoice and be glad in it!" The tears fell as I sang and worshipped God for the life of my Grandpa.

Thank You Father God for blessing me with my Grandpa- using him in my life to always point me back to You. Thank You for bringing him home to be with You & giving him perfect healing.
Amen.

1 comment:

  1. I am so very sorry to hear about your Grandfather. You are all in our prayers!

    Love the background of your blog!

    Jessica

    ReplyDelete