Saturday, July 18, 2009

Tweet, Quack, Cluck & Cock-a-Doodle-Doo!

SATURDAY:
Today was a perfectly beautiful, calm ,warm Summer day.
After heeding a friends advice about letting our 2 ducks free from the chicken house yesterday, I again listened to his words of wisdom today about letting the chickens out. We have had these 13 chickens cooped up in an old garden shed ... with good intentions of getting an outdoor run built, but no time. So today, I opened the door and chased them all out.
I also dug a hole big enough to set a water tank down into the ground for the ducks to get in and out of. They were happy. So was the dog.
Later in the afternoon Kaila and I lounged in the hammock under our covered porch and watched our baby barn swallows in their nest, mouths wide open waiting for dinner.









I would like to "clean up" Kaila's face in this picture, does anyone know if there's a way to do that in Elements?

No comments:

Post a Comment