Monday, July 13, 2009

Not ME Monday!


This is not the lamest Not Me Monday post ever... Because I did not lie awake into the wee hours of the morning trying to figure out what I could post.... and I definitely did not forget the one thing I did think up! So, here I am to say ... NOT ME!!! :)

Now it's your turn, post your :Not Me's: under the comments section of this post & share in the fun!

Also, hop on over to MckMama's blog and check out all the Not-Me-ing over there ... :)

EDITED TO ADD : I Remembered the one thing!!! :)

Yesterday while at the lake .... I totally did not decide to skip the swim diaper for my 2 year old, thinking, something along the lines of - It's the lake, how bad could it be?? I did not then, 10 minutes later, squeeze her bottom and feel my fingers squish into something other than her flesh! And I absolutely did not, and would NEVER even think about burying the poo in the sand and swishing her swimsuit around in the lake! And to boot- I did not allow my family to continue swimming in the same spot, thinking all the while- I hope we don't all get Cryptosporidium! And I did not not think that because I stayed up watching "Monsters Inside Me" on Animal Planet the other day!

No comments:

Post a Comment